Originally Posted By: dcuny

For example, 192 and 193 have me baffled - they're mostly synth. I don't understand why PG Music would devote a RealTrack to something better suited for MIDI tracks, especially when they've got Hi-Q MIDI sounds.

These are not made by any old MIDI keyboard, but were done using REAL SYNTHESIZERS, played by real live Synthesists.

There's a huge difference.

Not my particular favorite genre either, but every year we have to share with all, eh?

Quote:
would have found "real" instruments on disco tracks (especially strings) would have been a very cool addition.

RealTracks Set 193: Dance: Disco & More

http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.realtracks.htm

RealTracks Set 191: Funky Electric Piano & More contains some keyboard tracks that should be very usable for certain Disco work.

Quote:
And while there's no MusicXML, support for Sinsy means that some work in that direction has begun.

There's a hidden workaround in using Sinsy, I didn't get to experiment with it much during the Beta, but Sinsy is able to return the XML data if asked, and that likely can import your BB chords into other programs.

Quote:
But I'm really looking forward to the UserTracks. The first person to put together some nice "oohs" and "aahs" will be making a lot of friends on this forum.

Absolutely.

--Mac