Hey Floyd, Now my headphones are smokin. You are a first class songwriter. I like the interesting chord choices in the chorus. The lyrics are great as usual. You are such a natural singer. It always sounds effortless and you can hear the fun in your voice. I listened earlier but did not have the time to comment. The first thing I was going to say was where is the solo? It is short enough so there is room time wise. I am very glad that the others also noticed this. Then i started thinking of a lot of great songs that don't have an instrumental break, so I guess it is just a preference. Now I will stick my nose in where it doesn't belong. The guitar on the right side in the beginning is too loud. It throws the balance off. When the piano comes in on the right and the guitar backs off it balances back out. Maybe the pan is too far right,it doesn't sound like the left guitar is panned all the way left. Could be my blown out sense of hearing also. I hope my comments don't take away from a great effort. I can't imagine this tune in any other style. Another Great Floyd Jane Production! Rock on, Tom