whatever the problem was for some people, it wasn't on StreetJelly's end because they broadcasted Danny loud and clear. Hangups may have been the combination of high weekend traffic and some ISPs limited bandwidth.

My Review:

Danny was AWESOME! His years in front of an audience really showed... he made funny comments between songs, acknowledged people in the audience, showed appreciation for the owners of SJ and never missed a lick as he played and sang a variety of Christmas songs. The audience clearly liked his show, and understandable so.

His BIAB created tracks were very well done, and his tracks, vocals and guitar were very well balanced (good mix!)

Plus, he used his new guitar!

I only wish he (or me or somebody) would have posted his gig here in advance... I think it was only posted on the SJ lineup. To my knowledge, Mario, Don Gaynor and I were the only PG forum members in the audience.

I'm looking forward to hearing more of Danny on SJ... They're having an all-day Christmas song event on the 15th, and it wouldn't surprise me if Danny shows up for that.