1. You figured out how to get ST to find sound/library files - great! (As a completely trivial aside, you can change the ST interface color also. If you look to the extreme right hand side of the ST window you see three SMALL rotary dials in a vertical configuration labeled : "col", "lum," and "sat" tweak to your heart's content)

2. Let's forget about the "install on different drive" topic for now (trust me it's easy-peasy)lets work on your "bad ST audio" issue, maybe we can get that going better.

At top left corner of ST window under "Settings" -> "Audio MIDI setup" is it ASIO or Directx? (or something else?).

FYI an ASIO driver using the popular app ASIO4ALL is probably going to be your best bet. However, I/we don’t know your computer, OS, and audio setup so shooting in the dark as to what to tell you right now.

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 12/11/13 11:27 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20