Trying to register on Melodyne Forum but it won't accept any of my security answers in the registration process? Now I'm blocked for a while. I've sent an email to support but in the mean time maybe someone here can help?

I've just got my Rode K2 Mic. Quickly recorded a vocal track and needed some Melodyne correction. However, I'm finding that on some tracks when opened up in Melodyne, the blobs seem all over the place and other vocals seem quite tidy. On this song im doing I've already spend a lot of time from a vocal track recorded from my dynamic mic and the blobs are normal and tidy. I've now rerecorded same track on my Rode K2 and in Melodyne the blobs are all over the place. Seems also that it's created alot more blobs and some are on top of each other? The other thing is my voice sound nice without melodyne correction in terms of texture and tone but as soon as I change even one blob, the change sounds artificial even though the correction is only slight?

Ive had this problem a few times and don't know whats causing it. Is it just Melodyne? Anyone had this problem before?

Where blobs appear ontop of each other the sound is doubled. yet if one is deleted there is something missing in the sound. Somehow Melodyne has split sound frequencies and created two blobs for one sound phrase.

Last edited by PaulH; 12/12/13 01:21 PM.