I have BIAB2014 installed both on my desktop and laptop computers. I have the Hi-Q Synths working properly (I think) on the desktop, but I cannot get my laptop configured so that BIAB can find these files. I have a few questions:

1. First, how many Hi-Q synth files should there be in total? (I have the EverythingPak with BIAB running off my computer's hard drive.) I just want to make sure that at least my Desktop installation is finding all of the files it should.

2. I am accessing the Hi_Q files by right-clicking on a track (in this case the piano track) and selecting "Select Hi-Q Midi Synth Patch...". Is this the correct way to find/use these files?

3. On my laptop's BIAB installation, where the files AREN'T being found, in the list of files each file includes a message saying "cannot be found at c:\program files (x86)\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 2.5\Instruments\Band in a Box\". When I then click on "Show Folder", it shows the Hi-Q files in D:\bb\dx settings\. I've copied the files from D:\bb\dxsettings to the c:\program files (x86)\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 2.5\Instruments\Band in a Box\ folder -- but I continue to get the message that files can't be found. Exactly where should the Hi-Q files be located? And how do I set "Select Hi-Q Synth Patch" to find them there?

Note: On my the Desktop, where everything seems to be working properly, the Hi-Q files are located at P:\bb\dxsettings and work fine. That's the same location as where they are on the laptop (just a different drive letter designation).

I'm confused why they're working on one system (Desktop) and not the other (laptop) when I've moved the files to similar locations? I would prefer them working on the laptop, since that's where my MIDI keyboard is attached.

Any help with understanding what's wrong would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Kawai VPC1 MIDI Controller; Asus A53E Laptop running Windows 7 - 64 bit; BIAB 2017 UltraPlusPak (upgraded from 2014 EverythingPak), running from Laptop's Hard Drive.