Originally Posted By: Sly Ruby
hi, I am working on this song. One chord isn't working for me. But it isn't like I am strumming the guitar and I can easily look for the chords by switching them to see which one goes well. So I was wondering if there is a chord box that shows my chords that I can have on my screen two or something when I am creating my song? That way I can click on a few to hear which one it is. Also to apply the strum that I am concentrating on to get the chord right with. I will go look around for this tool. But I am not so sure you have it. It would be nice. Otherwise I will have to listen to the song closely to find the chord I need. It will be a lot of trial and error.

I'm branching out into different music genres and starting to use more advance chords other the maj, 7th, minor, etc. There are many tools on the WEB that are helpful to try different chords in addition to the Chord Finder in BiaB, for example http://www.sengpielaudio.com/ChordNameFinder.htm.

I personally use an iPad app called ChordLab. It's $5.99 and well worth it. It works by inputting 3 to 4 individual notes then it will tell you the chord name. (would you recognize a G#9sus4?) You can also enter a Chord name and it will give you the notes either on a Piano Keyboard or Guitar.

Hope this is helpful.

Wally G

Yamaha Montage 6 Roland J80, D50, Integra 7, BK-7m, FR-8X, 1967 Fender Jaguar, Fender Strat, Fender 1965 Twin Reverb reissue, Selmer Trumpet, Akai EWI, Studio One 4

My WEB Site: www.gontowski.com/music