Mac, worth finding out.

I'm going by what I saw on IK Multimedia.

This question was for Logic Pro in 64 bit but the answer seems to include all 64 bit OS.

---------
Please note that Logic Pro X is a 64 bit only application. This means that there are some IK plugins which are not compatible at this time.

Currently, the following plugins are compatible with 64 bit hosts such as Logic Pro X:
AmpliTube 3
AmpliTube Custom Shop
T-Racks 3
T-Racks Custom Shop
Classik Studio Reverb
ARC System
ARC System 2

The following plugins are not compatible with Logic Pro X:
SampleTank 2 (L/XL/XT/Free)
SampleMoog
SampleTron
Sonik Synth 2
Miroslav Philharmonik
Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix
AmpliTube Fender
AmpliTube Metal
Ampeg SVX

For the individual AmpliTube versions listed above, you can host them inside of AmpliTube 3 or AmpliTube Custom Shop, which supports 64 bit. To do this, please launch AmpliTube 3/AmpliTube Custom Shop and click the 'Custom Shop' logo or launch the Custom Shop from your Programs (Windows) or Applications (Mac) folder.

This will open the Custom Shop application, login using your IK User Name/Password.

Click up top on the GEAR drop-down menu, select 'Restore My Gear'. This will load in your registered and purchased 'AmpliTube' models into AmpliTube 3/AmpliTube Custom Shop for use in Logic Pro X and other 64 bit only hosts.

If you do not have AmpliTube 3 or AmpliTube Custom Shop, you will find a free copy of AmpliTube Custom Shop available in your User Area > My Products on www.ikmultimedia.com.

For our virtual instruments such as, Miroslav Philharmonik, SampleMoog, SampleTron, SampleTank 2, and Sonik Synth 2, the move to support 64 bit will come in the form of SampleTank 3, a new version. Please stay tuned for updated release information and pricing on this upcoming version of SampleTank 3.

----------------------
end quote

Tom