Originally Posted By: rockstar_not
VideoTrack,

Your other questions are entirely subjective. What I would recommend you do is decide what YOU think is important from a feature-set standpoint, and then comparison shop. Ease of workflow is one of the most contentious topics because it is so entirely dependent on subjective criteria.

It's really impossible to answer your questions, without your goals stated up front. For some of the goals listed above, you probably already know, there is no other choice than PG products - plain and simple.

-Scott

Hi Scott
Thanks for the detailed response, it's appreciated, but perhaps you misunderstood my post. I didn't actually ask for a product recommendation for me, I merely asked what others were using, and why.

Certainly I wasn't looking for a suggestion or buying advice on what product I should be purchase.

I agree that more information would be required from me, if i were to ask somebody to accurately tailor a recommended solution specific for my needs.

Sorry if this created confusion.

Cheers
Trevor

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones