I think in the previous posts some folks are talking about that bean laden stuff that some folks call chili ("New Jersey?").

Real folks know chili only comes in two variations: Red or Green.

And whoever here was posting about cold and white winters and was speaking about the LOWER part of Michigan knows little about winter, lower MI is subtropical, try night shift work on a flight-line up in Gwinn (K.I. Sawyer AFB) or Kincheloe (KAFB) or any outside work at Minot (ND) or Eielson (AK).

Simply going to college in Marquette, Northern Michigan University (good solid school by the way), alone should earn goers some kind of arctic certification on top of a degree.

Yoopers forever!

Honesty in advertising, you will notice I don't live or work up "north" anymore or even back in home state of PA. Because I don’t want that white crap anywhere near me. I don't mind LOOKING at snow on a mountain top covered in it but that is as close as I want to get now a days.)

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 02/07/14 01:02 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20