John,

A manual will eventually be available. This time around, the task of creating one would involve a huge amount of updated graphics to reflect the 2014 release. I'd imagine that that's very labour intensive.

Also ...

Since first buying the program back in 2006, one thing I've come to really appreciate about BIAB is that it is continually a "work in progress". And that's a great thing in my book!

I've also come to appreciate that PG Music are the most honourable company that I have ever dealt with (either in person or over the internet). They are amazing!

My experience is that PG Music have never rested on their laurels. Peter Gannon and his crew have constantly worked on BIAB to take it to where it is today. However anyone looks at it, the program is spectacular. I use it every day to write and record songs and it never ceases to astound me that I can sit here on my computer in Australia, type in some chords, and have some of the best musicians in the world helping me put together some incredibly amazing sounding works.

Personally, I find BIAB 2014 intuitive, and a delight to use. It does everything I need (and truckloads more beside). I disagree with musiclover. BIAB is most definitely not a "half-finished mish mash job" from where I sit. It's awesome!

Just my 2¢ worth of opinion.

Best regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024