The thing about BIAB is that it's a game changer that doesn't need to confine its target demographic to musicians.

Although keywords like "HOME STUDIO" might help you to zero in on musicians, consider POTENTIAL customers in other fields:

ADVERTISING, TV, RADIO
(no better way to create jingles, background music etc)

VIDEO, FILM MAKING (if you make video and need royalty free music for themes, transitions, scores, etc....)

TEACHING, SCHOOL, INSTRUCTION
(perfect way to add music to any curriculum or instruction video)

WEB DESIGN, PROGRAMMING, MS VISUAL STUDIO, RAPID PROTOTYPE
(web sites and other programming ventures can often use music)

ANIMATION, CARTOON, COMIC
(more creative pursuits that could use a source of music)

HOBBY, CREATIVE, ART, CRAFTS
(creative people often find other creative outlets interesting and worthy of exploration)

The fact that you have made music creation accessible to the non-musician opens a LOT of doors that aren't open yet to SONAR, PROTOOLS, etc

Plus, I think the non musician user base would be more likely to appreciate the power that's available in your product, unlike the musician user base which tends to compare it to other music software and get bogged down in the differences.

As I watch the video, my impression is that it is geared toward musicians. It might take a different presentation to show how BIAB could be useful to other professions... but as long as the keywords were different for each video, you could tailor your ad to a wide variety of different audiences!

Great idea! Please keep us posted on your results... I assume you have a way to track the effectiveness of these ads