Thanks, guys, for the comments & compliments. I'll be working on some more mixes this week from my rehearsal/recording session with Paula this past Sunday. I posted one of the tunes from that session last night- "Summertime". So far, I've kept the production very simple on these songs- nothing but the BIAB instrument tracks, vocals, and flute, because that's pretty much how we're going to sound live. If I make a CD, I might dress things up a bit with sampled strings and whatnot.

Mac, I remember you from my previous lurking on the forums here... Your location caught my eye, because I was in the U.S. Army "TRADOC" Band at Fort Monroe in Hampton for over 13 years, from the mid '70s to late '80s. A major part of my 22-year career with the Army Bands. I wonder if you might know guitarist Bob Roetker, who I worked with there at the Ft. Monroe band. He's also an avid BIAB user and has been sighted on these forums. I'll wager that there's a bunch of former and retired military band folks on here, in fact.

--db

Visit the Elegance Music page on MySpace for samples of my current work.