These are Multitrack Intros Fills Endings for the original CountryTestDrums.zip.
You can regenerate any Intro, Fill or Ending on any drum/cymbal track.
If they work and are usable I will make some with more variations.

CountryTest_Multitrack_Intros_Fills_Endings.zip

Originally Posted By: solidrock
These are just made up roughly with only a 32 bar pattern and low quality wma for TESTING ONLY. I'm trying to find a way to give more variations with RealDrums.

Just unzip to your Drums folder then go to you RealDrum Picker and click "Update" as I have not put them in an installer package you won't get the TAGS but they are 120Ev.
If you go up the top to the Filter you can set it to CountryTest and that will show these drums only.
You are best to use Realband for these.
The Intros, Endings & Fills can be used in the CountryTest Stereo Drums.
Intros just highlight bars -1&0 have Bar Offset at the top to -2 and generate CoutryTest(Intros) till one fits.
Endings just highlight the 2 bar then generate CountryTest(Endings), I tried to make longer endings that ring out but BB will only allow 2 bars not sure if there is a way around it, RealTracks ring out 4 bars.
EDIT: 4 Bar Endings added just uncheck the 2 Bar ending box and change end bar to add more than 4 bars then highlight 4 bars after a part marker and generate CountryTest(4BarEndings) till you get one that fits.
Fills just highlight the bar,s and generate CountryTest(Fills).

MultiTracks generate all 4 KS,HHT1,T2T3&OH to separate tracks. You can re-generate any track or section.
Once you have the beat you can then go to Track Menu > Split Stereo Track Into 2 Mono's and mix them however you like.

CountryTestDrums.zip
SR