Originally Posted By: ja41son
Thanks. I saw the Norton earlier but the site looked trashy and I didn't trust it. I will look more into it with your recommendation. I assume this is "legal". Thanks again.

Believe, the site isn't trashy, but it is designed for low bandwith users. Notes Norton has been at this for, I don't know how long. You can also look him up on this site as well, as he is a huge contributor and has a very good working relationship with PG Music. As to his product, it is TOP NOTCH. Bob is a working musician, multi instrumentalist and knows his stuff when it comes to this. I assure you that what he does is totally legal, and they (the feds, the lawyers and the music industry) would be all over him if he wasn't.

Bob is also a good friend to many of the people on this forum, including me. I have several of his products, and if money wasn't an issue right now, I'd buy more.

Gary

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!