Originally Posted By: olemon
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
This is too good to allow that to happen. Hard for me to believe that a RealDrum wouldn't work better for this - there are so many to chose from.

I don't know that much about BiaB and RB...I just recently realized you could modify the RD's per measure - think it was in another post you were explaining to someone else. I'll revisit this with RD and see what I can do. I get impatient........

Scott - and anyone else reading this....

You owe it to yourself to spend some time listening through the drum choices. In the RealDrum selection screen, double-click a drum set - you'll get a preview - turn the band off so you hear just the drums... on many, you can double-click the variations (on the right side) and hear what each of those sound like (there are some that don't have demos, but MANY do)... The choices are PHENOMENAL. Then as you find ones that might work with what you are doing, try them out in your song. They can make a HUGE difference - and when you find the "just right" one... oh, man.... I like to do it with JUST the bass playing along. If you can get the bass/drum combination to sound right for a song, heck...you're almost done - so that time spent is really important. I urge you strongly...take the time required to listen through one day - you'll be amazed... I know I took far too long to learn this lesson - and regret that...