Pretty simple workflow for me:

I start in BIAB to rough out the accompanying tracks, write the chord and tempo map and arrange the different song parts. Save all of this. Then I drag and drop the tracks to Reaper for all recording, mixing and mastering. I will return to the BIAB file if I begin to need soloist tracts or just want to adjust a song part.

These days, my music is only for personal pleasure. For several years I took BIAB on my laptop for live gigs but more recently no time for that. If I record a good one, it goes on my web site and gets sent to friends and family.

I really don't need BIAB to be anything more than it currently is. Don't need no 64 bit and even the GUI changes don't really interest me as I am not looking for new learning curves from this app. I try to focus more integrating me (via vocals and guitar) in the music than getting more of BIAB into the music. Reaper provides more than enough DAW features to keep me fully challenged.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper