Hi Alan, with all you guys have on your table, I really appreciate you finding time to offer your suggestions. As a country guitarist for 45 years, I have a vintage Gibson guitar you would probably enjoy spending a few hours with. It's actually a prototype and was featured on Antiques Roadshow several years ago.

My wife and I had a similar conversation about the opening lines and the redundancy. We decided at the time since Rudy wrote the lyrics as a personal gift rather than a song that would be intended to be professionally produced, it would be desirable to retain the original lyrics as much as possible and concentrate on the music. I totally agree with you though and may decide to update that first verse as the redundancy is so obvious.

I have completed some editing and revisions in BIAB, corrected the drums and I'm ready to move the song over to Real Band and I will try out some electric guitars. Good suggestion.

Your observations and comments were very helpful and much appreciated.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.