Hi All,

I'm a BIAB 2014 Mac user with the Everything Pak which I've had for about a month. This is my first version of BIAB.

Just checking to see if this 255-bar limit is still there in the 2014 version. Is there an adjustment to be made to expand the number of bars, and if not now, is this something that can be incorporated in future versions of BIAB?

I encountered the limit for the first time today when programming a RealTracks accompaniment for "Piano Man" which is a fast waltz and over 300 bars long, running about 5 1/2 minutes. Although the song seems relatively straightforward, because of the lack of uniformity to the form of the song, it's impossible to use the chorus repetition feature as an approach in this case.

Because I'm on a Mac I'm not able to install RealBand. It would have been convenient not to have to create a song in two parts and complete it in a separate program - e.g. Logic - because all I'm looking to do is create a simple accompaniment track, which BIAB would be able to do a magnificent job of on its own if not for this imposed bar limit.

Looking forward to any updates on this issue from fellow BIAB users...

Thanks!

Last edited by edwardjc; 08/10/14 08:02 PM.