Alyn, that is exactly the point I understood from MarioD. He, and many, many others have the ability to do their own instrumentation for many or all parts of their song equally as well as can be produced by a real track, real drum or midi instrument so they do not necessarily need to generate BIAB midi, real tracks or real drums. BIAB is the mold for the foundation. Start a song, save it, come back later to finish it or send the .sgu to someone to collaborate. After that, produce their songs not using any BIAB product. I agree that is a valid use of BIAB.

My point of reference is I'm a rank amateur who does not play many different instruments, nor play the instruments I do play live at a high level of proficiency. BIAB allows me to create and produce songs of a much higher quality and quantity without the huge outlay of cash and time to do so any other way.

The ambiguity of the PG Music rules allows both ends of this spectrum to co-exist along side each other. Self policing among forum members and sound judgement of forum members seems to work well since I have been a member here.

While it opens the door that I could locate an old track from years ago I created before owning a version of BIAB and now cannot recall the key, tempo and chord progression, run it through ACW, then complete song with any further use of PG Music products then pop it into the User Showcase because it is an original composition and I used a PG Music product. I think it still weeds out the individual who would say,"I thought about using PG Music products but decided to use only Cubase instead" from posting here.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.