Sundance,

I am sure you are a really lovely person and no doubt everyone on this forum loves you, but creating certain rules (other than the PGmusic rules) or things that may be perceived as conditions for posting on the showcase in my opinion is not a good idea, or to label someone a "dumper" is not right either.

For example say you have a newbie to PGmusic products who has just read your initial post. He/she might have a home situation with either a disabled child or partner and maybe they can only do a little recording late at night, they have very little free time to either browse the PGmusic forums let alone the User showcase.

After reading your initial post would they feel comfortable about posting a song in the user showcase or would that put them off in any way? My personal opinion is that it would. (Others may differ) No one wants to be given a label such as a "Dumper"

I work as a therapist and I see a lot of adults who were bullied either as children or at work as adults and in my opinion to start to label people who have done you no harm is the wrong thing to do, and the effects can last a lifetime.

I don't think it’s in the spirit of PGmusics products to try to lay down further conditions other than the guidelines that Pgmusic has given us.

Martin57