Hi all I could use some help.
I get the yellow error box when I try to load hq midi sounds into a song. Basically I get the, "Can't find at" then list direcory path. I am reluctant to copy or move these files for fear that:
1) I will never be able to keep this all straight, copying folders to multiple directories,(which already seems to be getting a little tedious, as it seems that Sampletank already has redundancies in the patch list, possibly put there by me during adding the Omnisynth library)
2) if I just move this instead of copying, will the parts that seem to work now get lost to Band in a Box.
I like some of the features of Sampletank, but parts of its implemenation, along with some of the issues I have with it comunicating with Band in a Box, are frustrating. If PG is going to bundle these two together, they should have it work smoothly,i.e. call up the patches from BIABs GUI and be done with it. This digging through the directories to patch things together to make things work is counter-intuitive. Anyway , if I do this ,will it be ok? Where do these sounds need to reside, and how do I get ST2.5 and BIAB to both see them? I am not a Noob to this, I use Sonar x3 and have a pretty good knowledge of how things work, but this also gives me insight to how things SHOULDN'T work as well. Anyone have any experience with this, and what did you do?