Hi,

I am using BiaB 2013 and I am using two Dell laptops, same model, almost new, less than a year old, running Windows 7.

I have my office/studio computer and my gig computer. I have that set up because my office/studio is the main frame of my little world and the gig computer is the satellite. If someone stole my gig computer, I would be way beyond upset, but if someone stole my office/studio computer I could be dead meat.

Almost all of my BiaB songs begin as midi file and start out in my studio computer, edited and tweaked, put on a jump drive and copied over to the gig computer. About 20% of the time, the songs mutate on their way to the gig computer. The volume change, the patches change, and they become unusable. They are totally off base.

What I have is two copies of the same BIAB program, two identical computers, with matching OS. I have tried different jump drives with the same result.

Of course, I am afraid that one night I will have to use my jump drive's back up files and some of the songs will be screwed up.

Any help and suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Carl914; 09/22/14 02:48 PM.