Thanks, Peter.

A couple of years ago, I put together backing tracks for a few dozen songs which are part of the repertoire of a trio I play with, and used them for practice but also as insurance against our keyboard player being unable to turn up (or turning up, setting up his gear, and then going straight home feeling unwell, as he did on one memorable occasion!).

These were all set up without tags and without starting the ending two bars early, but generating a two-bar ending and using a 4 bar ending for RealTracks, and all ended in an orderly manner.

I've been working on adding a few more tracks to this repertoire, and although I use the same settings, the ending comes out as a turn-around and then stops abruptly (just like a real band, when the rhythm section hasn't realised the final head has been played!).

The songs I'm working on were originally entered through a very old version of BIAB, probably > 10 years ago, and I wonder if this is why I'm having problems.

Knowing that all RealTracks can now handle four-bar endings, I'll investigate further and report back.