Rzyard, this is part of the confusion, his old V.2 is the one that's been out of production for several years. This V.3 is brand new.

90DB, that was my exact point on the forum but several guys who just got theirs last week have reported it really does work in a higher volume situation. Part of it is it has a "sub out" but that's a misnomer. It's not just for sub bass freq's, it's a full range out put so guys are sitting it on another amp or powered speaker for more boost and it seems to work great but one guy didn't do that and he says virtually everybody in the room including on stage can hear him great.

This is why I'm going to the show this weekend because the demo is going to be with a full band. If I'm lucky maybe I can sit in and try it myself, we'll see.

The part that sounds like someone has been smoking their magic mushrooms is when he talks about how the sound is projected all over the room including on stage and it's the same volume everywhere. That in turn does not require anywhere near the power that we would normally think is required.

Note this is the same claim Bose makes with their L1 and L2 systems and by and large they've been right. But those Bose L2's are close to 3 grand for the double sub system.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.