Just go on Keyboard Corner and ask him, I'm not here to start shilling for Aspen I'm just letting folks know about this amp. It really is different though. He was probably using the same meter the NAMM guys were using for his demos there this year. For NAMM the organizers required all the vendors to keep their sound below 85db and they walked all over the hall testing that.

This was primarily a guitar god show but since Aspen used to own Groove Tubes lots of the guitar guys know him. I personally never heard of him before but he's somebody in the industry that's for sure. He was selling a book he wrote that is the history of all the major amp mfgrs including what looked like 30 pages of schematics of famous amps.

If there were more interest here I was going to email him and suggest he start posting here but it doesn't seem it's worth it. I'll admit the Spacestation is being marketed mostly for keyboards and specifically organ but like I just saw, this thing is pretty nice for small combos too.

Since we don't know each other I don't know what you're thinking of when I mention volume. If you're a heavy metal rocker that's one thing, if you're a lounge lizard that's another. The keys player he used for the demo told me for louder gigs he sits the SS on a powered Eon using the sub out (it's really a full range out) and it sounds great with plenty of power. I'll post here when I get mine and do a couple of gigs with it but that won't be for a month or so.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.