Aspen just posted a vid from the same show I attended, I was there on Saturday, this is from Sunday. It sounds pretty much the way I heard it and he's recording it with a pair of mics plugged into his camcorder to get the stereo effect. This gives an idea of the size of the room and there was a good 10-12 feet behind the camera to the rear wall.

Now you can see what I meant when I said I walked behind the stage in both corners to hear the mix and it was the same as along the side walls going to the back. That was impressive, it was not all muddy like it usually is with regular PA speakers and amps.

When you listen to this turn it up to the point it almost sounds like these guys are in your house or use headphones because that's how loud it was there at the show. This little thing cranked pretty good and there's been a few more posts on the KC forum talking about how great it sounds if you sit it on top of a powered PA speaker for more oomph if needed. He says you just turn up the width control to compensate and it still creates a good stereo effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7yJWzDKDXE

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.