Some of his description - the magnet analogy, and stating that the sound at 105-110 dB at your ears is not fatiguing, well, now I'm the skeptic. I understand he's trying to explain a rather complicated concept - broadcast of a m/s signal, to an audience that may not be prepared to listen to that - but saying that the mid and side signals repel each other, and general mumbo-jumbo like that - he would do better just to be quiet and let the unit speak for itself like he does when he disables the side speaker signals and you can hear the audio instantly fold down to mono.

I will tell you if there is 105 dB real SPL at your ear, you will not hear a person next to you well enough unless you are shouting. Even then it's going to be difficult and it will be fatiguing and it will be potentially damaging to your hearing. Period. So there's something flaky about his measurement technique or description of it, etc. Air attenuates, whether it's a m/s signal or not - that is a law of physics that cannot be defied.

-Scott