Well, I got it. Now that tax season is finally over I called Aspen this afternoon because he said I could meet him at his studio and try one out with my Hammond SK1. He said he had a session scheduled for 7 this evening to do a new demo with better quality piano sounds and said if I can make it early I might be part of the video so I showed up and played for about 45 minutes or so.

I don't want to gush too much but this amp is the bomb. It's the best sound I've ever had from one amp, period. Everybody there said my SK1 sounded great and it really did and now I'm in the video, don't know if I'll get 30 seconds or 5 minutes. You know how when you get lucky and have a really good sound you get inspired to play? That's what happened. I also played the SK1 piano, rhodes and clav through it and they all sounded really good.

As for volume, when I grabbed all the drawbars, hit the leslie button and did some smears to a high chord, that thing was screaming. The next thing is I have a bar gig next Friday, 4 piece with a girl singer. I think it's going to sound great by itself but I'll have my EV112P PA speaker in case I need more juice but that Spacestation by itself has some balls to it.

I needed to clear out for Al who's a solid pianist who was the real reason for this session. He played the new Casio P5S piano and his Nord Stage that sounded really good too. While he was warming up I walked behind him and behind the amp next to the drums and it sounded just great. Everything was very full and clean, not muddy when you go behind any regular amp or PA speaker.

Nothing else I can say, I like this amp.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.