No, you would have to install a pole mount yourself. Aspen has posted on the KC forum about that along with why it only has one pair of stereo inputs. If you use two keyboards for example you need a mixer but lots of folks doing singles or duo's use a mixer anyway because of the vocals.

Yesterday I was able to get mine out of the car and set up in my living room. It sounded just as good as the one in the studio. Not just the organ but the AP sounds too. Very clean, crisp and full range.

I know I'm sounding like I just went to work for Aspen, trust me I haven't. No endorsements or anything like that other than he's said I'll be in the next demo vid because lots of guys want to know how a SK1 sounds through it.

We keyboard players are famous for searching for that perfect stage sound because keys are so hard to get right especially the acoustic grand sound. I've got 2 Eon's, 4 EV's, two Barbetta's and my old huge JBL rig with a separate horn sitting on a big, heavy 15" K145 speaker cab powered by a heavy 400W Peavey boat anchor power amp. That one is my make your ears bleed festival rig that I haven't used in years. They all sound more or less good but to get stereo for the organ leslie or all the cool sweeping Rhodes or Wurlie effects you really need two speakers on stage so I've tried all kinds of ways to get that. Oh yeah, I also have a pair of Berhringer 8" monitors for smaller stages.

This amp is the holy grail for me. The stereo effect is real and strong (as long as you're using a good stereo patch in the keyboard) and the overall sound quality is right up there with the best I've heard. And, it's surprisingly powerful.

This is from my personal pov as a keyboard player. I don't sing so this is just for my keys. But, after seeing it in action at the amp show three weeks ago it's a helluva PA amp too.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.