Here's a technical tidbit for you guys. I've been inspecting this thing closely and here's what it has.

The top half is the 8" woofer with a small horn in the upper corner. The bottom half is the 6.5" Emminence. I thought there were two 6.5's but no, there's just one mounted perpendicular to the woofer right in the middle of the box. The cabinet is completely open to the sides on the bottom half so the front and back of the Emminence is firing directly sideways and there's little triangular cutouts behind the front grill too so some of that stereo sound is firing to the front.

I hear clear and obvious stereo coming from that speaker so it's like you said, somehow he's taking both the L and R signal and getting that one speaker to shoot the L and R in two different directions. So the tri-amping he talks about is between the woofer, the horn and the 6.5" sideways one.

It's also very solid, well built and weighs 39 pounds.

Here's something I saw in the studio, he has two big versions of this along the wall. One was really big, about 4 1/2 feet tall with what looks like a 15 facing front and two 12's mounted on the bottom facing each other. I mean directly bolted together, no space between them mounted sideways. I can just imagine what that sounds like on a big stage with a lot of power driving it.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.