Originally Posted By: rockstar_not
The bottom speaker, because both sides are exposed, radiates sound like a figure 8 mic records sound. When coupling this with the front projection of the common mono signal that is common, it creates the L & R signals out in the listening space. If you switch off one of the speakers, you'll hear the stereo effect fold down to mono.

Wow, I know you're an engineer so I believe you but that really does sound like sonic voodoo. So the stereo is not coming from the bottom speaker? That's just so counterintuitive.

Sweetwater is the only authorized distributor but Aspen can sell them direct as well which is how I got mine. The price was $599.

Bob, I was sorely tempted to take some pic's of the studio especially that big unit but I was a guest and didn't think that would be too cool but he's got some interesting stuff in there.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.