The sub he's using he said he bought for $50 at a thrift store. It's a KLH home theater 10". My SK1 has a a "M Bass" button that kicks in the bass pedal drawbars and when I did that this little sub started crapping out. He and I both agreed if someone is playing organ bass like that they need a real pro sub not this little thing. But for anything else including piano and other instruments that KLH sub sounded pretty good. Also there's nothing wrong with using a full powered PA speaker as a sub. "Sub" is misleading, the sub out from the SS is actually full range. If you really want more detail about all this go to the Keyboard Corner thread here:

http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2602284/Head_s_up_SpaceStation_keyboar#Post2602284

Aspen started posting and answering detailed questions on page 7. The big deal for me is this box really gives a full stereo sound out of a single amp and it projects that stereo image throughout the room not just in the little sweet spot you get from two speakers on stage.

He just put up two vids from that session and is apparently working on more because the primary reason he stated for the new series of vids was to demonstrate a better sounding acoustic piano which is why he bought a new Casio Px5s and brought in Al Marotta to play it. That one isn't up and anything I did isn't up either although I will say I was just a potential customer who came over to try it out, he said he's going to use some of what I did but we'll see. This was really Al's show.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.