I have a BIAB version of "Unit 7" that I've used without issue for several weeks. I played it today and neither the bass nor the piano tracks produced any sound. Both are realtracks. If I change out the RT for midi, no problems. If I try to erase either track and regenerate, no sound. Same if I swap out the existing RT for another one. The RT drums is not affected nor are any of the midi tracks, like the melody. All other songs with RT piano and/or RT bass play normally, as does a recreated "Unit 7" that I made from scratch. The problem is directly related to this file. Here it is for anyone interested in dling it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/na35k45mj1csfe2/UNIT_7.MGU?dl=0

I'm asking this simply out of curiosity, what may have caused those two RT on this one song to stop producing sound? (Yes, the tracks are enabled. Yes, there are notes displayed in the Notation window. No, nothing is frozen.)

Again, this isn't causing any problems for me. I'm just curious to understand the cause (and possible solution).

Thanks,

Bob