I'll settle for just fixing what we have; getting UserTracks to work right, user manual for 2014 RealBand, etc.

Really, maybe it's time to slowdown with adding new features and make what we have more stable and consistent. Look through the forum postings and you'll see there has been a goodly number of inconsistencies noted, multiple unresolved support issues.

I feel confident that sometime in the future there will be made from scratch, completely new from the ground up, 64 bit versions of BiaB and RealBand. I think its more a question of when, not if. The trouble is, new software will come complete with a new set of issues that will require a lot of attention to identify and resolve. The new kid on the block always gets more attention. Meanwhile, the current 32 bit based software, and all the existing known issues, will not receive the attention needed.

So I say, we know its coming and we know it's just a matter of time so why not essentially suspend adding features to the 32 bit softwares and concentrate on making them the most stable and error free 32 bit versions possible.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home