Originally Posted By: Sundance
Wow Tommy! This is one great sounding git down and boogie rocker and I just love that little hesitation with the big strum (sorry, I don't what to call it) that the guitar does behind the main rhythm guitars - it really adds that little extra shake it baby oomph to the beat. And then the leads are just fantastic. Vocal - mix - on the money. I'll confess when I saw the title I thought is he doing a cover because the country song of the same name came into my head but once your song started I forgot all about that.

Love it.

Josie

Thanks Josie, That little extra oomph is the pushes on the chords. Hal Ketchum sang a song with the same title. I figured one of the co-writers Hank DeVito would cut me a break seeing as though he and I are steel players. Thanks again for the kind words. Tom
Originally Posted By: c_fogle
Tommyad and turn up the volume are nearly synonymous. See a new song from you and you know the house/car will be rockin'.

Enjoyed the listen and particularly the twelve strings. Your hard work and attention to detail always shows in your music.

Charlie

Charlie, The twelve strings were my favorite part of this. Thanks for the comment about attention to detail. Tom
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Tommy,

This is a great sound for you - loved everything about. Great instrumentation, mix and arrangement.

Bob

Bob, Glad you checked in on this one. Thanks. About time for a new one from you. We're waiting. Tom
Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Tommy,

really enjoyed this. Like your vocals and your lead.
Good old straightforward rock.

Guenter

Guenter, Thanks for listening and commenting. You know it is much appreciated. Tom