Peter, the recent GUI updates were very much appreciated and they definitely moved the programs forward a bunch. But (you knew that was coming!) most modern music software is still quite far ahead in terms of usability, stability, intuitiveness (a word?). I have tried numerous times to get comfortable with RealBand, and I am now using it to generate tracks, but it just never quite feels as easy to use as other modern DAWs. I am sure you guys face incredible challenges because of the codebase you must maintain as you move forward. And brand new DAWs that are coming out get the advantage of starting at zero and creating state-of-the-art interfaces.

But you have something very magical with RealTracks that NO OTHER DAW HAS!!! If you could put a brand new modern GUI on it you could own the DAW market!

Or, and I think this is an easier path, perhaps you should re-package RealTracks and the technology into a VST that could be used in any DAW! You already have the underlying tech figured out. What I wouldn't give to be able to fire up the DAW of my choice, set up my chord progressions and then assign a RealTrack VST to each track and pop up the PG window to create each track, bar-by-bar!!!!!

With all of this said however, I must say what you have accomplished with these tools is nothing short of miraculous! So, even if you never changed a thing I am a customer for life! The music I can make, because of you and your tools, is a dream come true! So, THANK YOU!!!