Originally Posted By: tconnelly
I don't know how to tell BIAB to go "look" for it. In the DXi/VSTi drop down, it's not there

If it's not there then it's somehow locked to Sonar. I used to use the TTS-1 years ago and I installed it as part of an old copy of Music Creator. After I installed MC, the TTS-1 showed up in Biab. You can't install the TTS-1 by itself, it only installs with one of Cakewalks DAW's. Maybe with the newer versions of Sonar they don't allow another program to use that synth any more. You could try searching the Cake forum to see if anybody knows how to allow another DAW access to the TTS-1.

To the larger question, with all the super softsynths you have why bother with getting any of this to work with Biab? You're moving your songs to Sonar anyway, right? Just use the mediocre sounds of the Coyote Wavetable to get whatever Biab arrangement you want, move it to Sonar and then you can change the synths and instruments. Or follow the instructions how to set up Omnisynth with Biab. Omnisynth sounds better than the TTS-1 anyway. The TTS-1 is no big deal, it's about 20 years old.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.