It's all good, guys! I've given up on the TTS-1 thing and am now exporting midi to Sonar. Larry, I found everything you mentioned, and all the DXis are in the same folder. At this point I have to conclude that there is some proprietary code written into the cakewalk stuff, 'cuz I couldn't get ANYTHING cakewalk related to work in BIAB. I know I probably have a previous version of TTS-1 on a Sonar disk somewhere that will work, but forget it. I'm not pushing this boulder up the hill anymore. I have all the tools I need in Sonar, so I'm just going to migrate over to Sonar when my BIAB tracks are the way I want them. Oh, and all that GM Omnisynth stuff? I like to save the setups as presets better, because it includes any effects tweaks I've done in Sampletank.Still, it's nice to have GM for auditioning the basic styles. thanks again to all. I will post my latest song when I'm done ( it's a holiday time collaboration with my brother, so I can get out of the house and decompress for awhile, not holiday material though. Kind of a world music contemp jazz thing)