Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
coupla thoughts, Dan...

Pat, I appreciate your comments. It is not about the decisions made. I would not change the path I went down. I have accomplished a great amount and have been blessed. That has all been good.

It is a reality check about my long time passion and hobby with music. Besides work and family, music is all I have had for a very long time. Now I come to find that somehow, I have been deceived into thinking I could play better than I can. I am past the denial Stage. Ya, I can play, but I now clearly see that my guitar skills have not improved in years and they are no where near where I want them to be.

I am entering the anger stage, I am looking for things to blame. And BIAB is clearly in my sights. While it provided much, it also turned me in a direction away from crafting my skills on the guitar. Perhaps, BIAB is too good. I relied on it to do to much. I sat back as a viewer instead of a doer. There should have been more of me and less of the RTs in my projects. Not here to bad mouth BIAB, this is just where I currently am in the grieving process.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper