Peter,

FINALLY, I'm glad to see you jump in here on this.

I am not as hard over as either Sixchannel on the 32 bit side (but like him I have some of the same HW/SW issues - that's why my desktop is still dual boot from separate HD's Win 7/Win XP with a Win XP VM plus keep running my WIN XP laptop), or, clearly, as much as MJames on the 64 bit side.

You won't lose me as customer either way, but I am just one vote.

Frankly I have yet to NEED 64 bit or have a work stoppage in BIAB, RB, PT (or Sonar X3 Pro - I've only installed the 32 bit version) due to inability to run 64 bit APPS.

So, I won't jump on the "64-bit or death" bandwagon (but then I still shoot cap&ball black powder muzzle loaders, as well as that newfangled smokeless stuff like .338 Lapua)

BIAB/RB/PT is not perfect no single app is or that app would have already cornered the ENTIRE music making/production market.

I really think with all the yap, yap, yap last few years about 64 bit BIAB what they REALLY want is the DAW portion (RB and/or it's parent PT) to be 64 bit, but in PG's case I guess it's "in for a penny in for a pound."

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 12/08/14 07:00 AM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20