Again I see two different BiaB camps and both have different needs.

One is the RT camp. They get along just fine with 32-bit software. (I'm just waiting for them to start complaining about how much HD space they need, but that is another topic.)

The second camp is MIDI and this camp wants 64-bit software to run their ram intensive VSTis and plugins.

As most of you already know I am firmly in the second camp. I will not say that I will never buy another upgrade just because it is 32-bit but I'm beginning to wonder how many potential MIDI users PGMusic is missing out on by staying with 32-bit. I know a number of people who will not even look at a 32-bit program.

Jbridge is a work around not a solution to the 64-bit VSTi problem. I have Jbridge because I had a number of 32-bit VSTis and plugins when I upgraded my system and DAW to 64-bit. Sometimes Jbridge worked and sometimes it didn't; that depended on the VSTi/plugin. I just wonder if the same thing will happen in BiaB, i.e. some 64-bitters will work while others will not. Also will a wrapped 64-bit VSTi stay wrapped when used in a 64-bit DAW? I don't know.

Note that many of my 32-bit VSTis/plugins were replaced by 64-bit versions. The ones that didn't work with Jbridge were discarded. I only have a couple of 32-bit VSTis/plugins left in my system.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware