What?? What are you talking about?

I said most don't care, that's an opinion, so what?

The point I was making is except for that one VST tempo sync issue, Biab doesn't have a problem with most VSTi's and since Biab itself is a great drum track creation program 'most' don't care about using a 3rd party drum synth to create drum parts within Biab. Have you seen people clamoring about that in the Biab forum? I've seen that point mentioned once or twice in the last few years, that's it. I think me saying "most" is a fair statement.

Now, Real Band was a different story before all the Biab features were added. I was the guy who every year was asking for them to fix that problem and Peter said they were looking into it and then nothing. It's obvious it can't be fixed at least in RB. I still think it would be great to use Jamstix, EZD and the others in RB but Biab? Not so much but that's just me. Opinion.

I was simply using that as an example to point out to people that Biab doesn't have some systemic built in VST problem except for that one thing.

Back to the original point of this thread, since Peter confirmed that JBridge does access whatever memory you have installed the 64 bit issue is over. Peter who as the developer of Biab certainly knows more about it than any of us ever will validated what I said to the 64 bit guys over a year ago and that is the only real reason to do it is because people think they need it. There is absolutely zero technical reason for having 64 bit now that is is integrated with the new JBridge unless of course it turns out it doesn't work as well as Peter says.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.