I have a question related to all this about stability.

In the file cited by Dr. Gannon, the discussion of Ableton Live https://www.ableton.com/en/articles/64bit-myths-facts/ , there was this statement about using JBridge in a 64-bit host to run a 32-bit plugin:

"It is to be expected that a plug-in translated in this manner will never run as dependably as a 32-bit plug-in in a 32-bit host or a true 64-bit plug-in in a 64-bit host."

Following up, I could not find a statement specifically about the stability of the reverse, namely running a 64-bit plugin using JBridge and a 32-bit host (in this case, BIAB). It is great that JBridge now allows BIAB to use 64-bit plugins, and absolutely magnificent that more than 4GB can be accessed by the plugin in this way (that was a real surprise). So, the only thing remaining to justify BIAB going to a 64-bitm app seems to me to be increased stability, if the Ableton statement above is accurate:

"a plug-in translated in this manner will never run as dependably as a 32-bit plug-in in a 32-bit host or a true 64-bit plug-in in a 64-bit host." (emphasis addded)

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors