Quote:

The reason it won't load as a VSTi is because............read your own title.

ST,

The two statements are not mutually exclusive. The .dll is what it is, and BIAB said what it said. I had nothing to do with either, except for making the observation.

It's funny. I really believe you are one of the good guys here, but for some reason you choose to express yourself quite negatively when addressing me. Usually I let it pass; this does not mean I am unaware of it.

And not only me. Why, unlike everyone else who weighed in, would you occupy screen after screen of forum space by individually listing thousands of Styles by name? That's bizarre; apparently you don't think so. (And I don't think the list is copyrighted by your wife. Did you even read the list before sending?)

I value anyone's input, even when it contains negative information. I'm teachable. And as I said, I think you're a valuable member here. But you might want to examine your mode of expression. Or are you unaware that your notes often come across as sarcastic and demeaning?

R.

P.S.: If we'd been face to face when I called you "turkey", none of this would have arisen, because you would have seen me smiling. Methinks thou dost protest overmuch--as in, you know EXACTLY the effects your words have.

"My primary musical instrument is the personal computer."