Okay,
What happened was this.

Open up the Opt/MIDI Devices. I don't have the Forte installed on this computer. I set the Use DXi/VSTi button, and it opened the select panel. I chose TTS-1, and it closed. When I went to close the Opt/MIDI Device window, BIAB would crash...repeatedly.

What I did was clicked the Use DXi/VSTi button, didn't select ANY DXi and then closed the window. I got a message saying that there was no synth selected, which was fine, I clicked okay.

I closed the Opt/MIDI window, and it worked.

THEN, I went to the DXi button on the tool bar, and opened that, and selected the TTS-1.

Any time you open the Opt/MIDI devices window, though, with the DXI/VSTi selected, BIAB seems to crash, so it's kind of a backdoor way to get there. But, I'm listening to the TTS-1 playing in BIAB right now.

As to RB, kind of the same thing, and once I got it set up, and in a Synth slot, I could just go to the synth slot and for that track and select it. Also the 'Set all Tracks to TTS-1' worked as well.

Gary

Last edited by Gary Curran; 06/28/09 11:47 AM.

I'm blessed watching God do what He does best. I've had a few rough years, and I'm still not back to where I want to be, but I'm on the way and things are looking far better now than what they were!