Quote:

Open up the Opt/MIDI Devices. I don't have the Forte installed on this computer. I set the Use DXi/VSTi button, and it opened the select panel. I chose TTS-1, and it closed. When I went to close the Opt/MIDI Device window, BIAB would crash...repeatedly.

Interesting, I've seen this before but not all the time. It's one of several weird problems that will crop up occasionally. This kind of thing, along with flaky ASIO and the well known VSTi tempo lock bug in Real Band are things I've talked about in other threads saying they should fix before they work on adding new features. If it really happens all the time Gary, I would report it to support. Right now, it's ok on my system. I just switched between Forte, TTS-1 and the VSC several times without a hitch but it has happened to me. I'm on XP SP3. I remember a few months back I spent some time trying to figure out if I did something to cause it but never found anything. It just seemed to happen randomly. Stuff like this I don't post about because it's not repeatable but in your case it looks like it is.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.