Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Ok Mal. Another highly detailed non-answer answer.

So you're saying Peter is full of crap, right?

This whole thing you just posted is irrelevant unless you're saying Peter doesn't know what he's talking about.
You don't believe Peter Gannon.

Bob

Bob, I think that your comments are subjective, not constructive, and possibly based on high emotions rather than fact.

This is an extremely well conducted forum, where members can offer constructive comments in a civil manner. I didn't read any statements by the other forum member that they suggested the somewhat derogatory statements you have now made.

I think there is disappointment that there was anticipation that a 64 bit version might be delivered this time around. The topic has been discussed and wished for endlessly.

PGM might have approached this more effectively if they made a statement mid term that the next release would have a lot of new features, but it would not yet be 64 bit, and the reasons why. Instead, there was loads of anticipation and hope, and then sudden disappointment. That disappointment was avoidable in my view.

Let's all sit back, calm down a bit eh? That will really be more objective, and we can all maintain the high standard the forum members continually deliver.

Regards

Trevor

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones