If the only guy who matters says there's no benefit from Biab being 64 bit and the memory issue is solved with JBridge, and you don't even have to do anything, you install it then it's integrated inside Biab, then what else is there?

Comments in this forum are not simply for the one guy I happen to be talking to. It's for noobies, potential customers and anybody else who's reading this. To me it's very unfair to keep harping on this issue when Peter has categorically said there's no problem.

If or when Mal actually uses all his 64 bit VST's with Biab and JBridge and reports specific issues or problems then we can discuss that but right now he's talking for the sake of talking, he isn't saying anything.

Is he saying he's having a problem with Biab? No. Is he saying he's tried using more than 4 gigs of ram with one of his VST's and and it didn't work? No. So what exactly is he saying? He just wants PGM to create a 64 bit version with all that complexity that Peter talked about with no solid reason other than he wants it. But to someone who doesn't understand this stuff it certainly looks like Biab is missing something important when it isn't.

This isn't personal to me, I just think it's an unfair slam against PGM.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.