Originally Posted By: MountainSide
Hey VT, the multi track viewer is in the Midi Event viewer. Located in the top row of RB, slightly off to the right, labeled like a blue page icon with an E on it. Go to the very first track listing to find "Multi". See if there are any SysEx listings in any track also look for other cc's. Common ones would be 7 and 11 for volume changes, 87 for nodes, 10 for pan, 91 for reverb, 93 for chorus as well as a few other less used.

Oh, OK. Yes now I know what you meant. In the Multi Track Viewer there are a few Control 123 events with a 2nd byte value of 0. This is an All Notes Off event, and even removing them didn't change the problem. The instant Play is pressed the slider on the Kontakt VSTi reduces, regardless of the song position pointer. I can even go to the very end of the song, press play and the slider drops.

Will keep trying.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones